Who doesn’t want to lose weight? But who wants to hit the gym every day and prevent yourself from eating your favorite foods? If you do, then that’s good. But for those who just hate the hard work, yet still wants to lose pounds, here are some lazy weight loss tips for you.
- Focus on burning more annoying calories instead of keeping yourself from eating particular food groups or cut off the foods you love. Doing the latter can only boost your cravings, hence, will lead to failure.
- Allot 30 minutes of your time to exercise every single day for 3 months. This will help you lose around 3.6 kg.
This will make you less tired than spending an hour of strenuous workout. So instead of sitting on the couch after you hit the gym, you still have the energy to keep on moving.
- Weighing yourself daily can lead to frustrations so better avoid it. Sometimes, factors like digestion, diet, as well as hormones can cause an increase in your water weight but that is only temporary. But if you feel like your efforts are going to naught, you may be disheartened to continue your weight loss plan.
- Hydrate. If you feel hungry, consider drinking more water than eating foods. A study published in the “Physiology and Behavior” journal suggests that 60 percent of the time people respond inappropriately to the feeling of thirst.
- Move your body and take a walk outdoors. If your office is just a few meters away or if you have something to buy from a store nearby and you are not in a rush, consider walking than driving.
- Pause after you finish a quarter of your food. Sometimes, you’ll not be hungry after taking a second break. Meaning to say, you’ll take just enough bite.
- Following a strict diet is said to make you crave for more food. So, consider having a low-carb diet twice a week.
Losing weight does not happen overnight. Although we say lazy tips, it does not mean you don’t have to do any hard work. You still do. You can start the process to a healthier and fitter you by knowing and accepting yourself first. What are your motivations? Why do you want to lose weight? Can you be determined and committed to this goal?
With self-awareness, you are more likely to get what you want.